Gen4 Endbell with Pro Bushing
$8.95 – $74.95
All new VSR “Gen-4” endbell for V1, Super G+ and BSRT G cars. This is a stock replacement for those nearly extinct Mabuchi endbells from Tomy Super G Plus cars that have been out of production for years.
The Viper “Gen-4″endbell comes with arched contact points which improve reliability over the stock Mabuchi SG+ ‘bunny ears’. Viper Pro Style machined bronze bushing installed as standard.
Note: you do NOT have to use the plastic tensioning ring wtih this new designed part.
This is a great stock replacement part or even a upgrade over stock.
- Premium Pro Style bronze bushing now standard
- Premium brush material composition optimized for best electrical conductivity
- Brush size optimized for maximum contact patch on the armature commutator plates
- Innovative endbell front contact plates – “Bunny Ears” – developed by Viper remain the standard
- Industry first ‘Spring Plates’ allow the easy installation of motor brush arm helper springs for high amp draw applications
- Endbell to bulkhead lock-in features are doubled for maximum retention of endbell timing positions
Photos show installation of brush arm helper springs. These springs are usually pickup shoe springs for Aurora AFX and Magna-Traction style cars. Springs NOT included.